10 avgust 2008|
Tomadija Tours would like to introduce you to Mokra Gora, a settlement within the Uzice municipality, in the region of Zlatibor. Mokra Gora is located on the border of Tara and Zlatibor, near the border of Serbia with Republika Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina. The characteristic of Mokra Gora is its altitudes, being at 460m above sea-level, whilst its highest peaks vary even up to 1544m - which is Zboriste, the peak of Mt. Tara.
There is dozens of fresh water sources. Some of the sources are of remedial nature, most famous being ‘Bele vode’.
Tomadija Tours offers accommodation in private apartments and lodgings, as well as hotels in Mokra Gora, and if the customer desires we can arrange meals in the "Sarganska Osmica" Restaurant.
Our agency provides:
- day trips and excursions fitting your wishes and needs, hikes upon harmonized paths of Mokra Gora, visits to the Veliki Skakavac waterfall
- River Drina cruises
- Zaovine Lake excursions
- Perucac excursions
- Fresh-water fishing on Drina river and Lake Zaovine
- Day-trips to Tara
- River Drina and Tara rafting
- Hiking jaunts in the most picturesque part of Serbia
- Organized lunches in the nature
- Professional guides
- Ticket sale and organization of the “Sarganska Osmica” rail ride
- Organization of meetings and seminars fitting your need in Mokra Gora
We also offer tours of the Raca, Uvac and Milesevo Monasteries, as well as those located in the Ovcar-Kablar Gorge.
We would especially like to draw your attention to the Drina cruises. If your wish is to have one day that is distinctive and atypical from the rest, then you should decide on a one-day trip – the Drina cruise. This unique experience incorporates the tour of the amazing Drina Canyon, pleasure of the scenery of the Zepa confluence, as well as socializing and lunch on the island. Transfer from Mokra Gora to Visegrad and vice-versa is organized.
Drina Cruise encompasses:
- Boat Zelenika boarding and commencement between 9AM – 10AM
- Two hour cruise to the Canyon Drina
- Arrival at the island
- Tour of the Canyon, Kamenica stream and River Zepa and Drina confluence
- Lunch between 1PM – 3PM
- Return to Visegrad between 6PM – 7PM
- The price of the Tour with Lunch for 20-25 people is EUR 32 per person (self transfer)
- The price of the Tour with Lunch for 20-25 people is EUR 40 p.p (organized transfer)
- 25+ people groups with Lunch: EUR 30 p.p. (self transfer)
- 25+ people groups with Lunch: EUR 38 p.p. (organized transfer)
- Two-hour River Drina Cruise without lunch or transfer: EUR 8 p.p.
There may be numerous talk throughout the Cat needs valium Valium two online and Where buy provigil uk Provigil vs armodafinil offline sides currently regarding Buy cheap tadalafil uk Cheapest tadalafil the new erectile dysfunction complement Vimax. Said to be Volume Pills Volumepill blog Vimax has been proven over 500 000 conditions to possess Sildenafil peru Does generic viagra contain less sildenafil citrate significantly increased manhood measurement, Mixing adderall and klonopin Lexapro and klonopin
Lower male growth hormone is in Viagra online without prescription Problems with viagra addition to an outside Hypopituitaryism human growth hormone Hgh human growth Limited stages of this substance can result in weak african mango Isatori sports nutrition african mango super fruit diet 240 mg 120 capsules other green
The Path In front
The dread to keep while Raspberry ketone synthesis Raspberry Ketones